14-Karat Gold, Diamond and Bead Bracelet
Luis Morais likes to combine precious metals with darker materials, like the 14-karat gold and ebony beads on this bracelet. It's encrusted with both white and blackened diamonds and punctuated with an evil eye that's believed to protect the wearer and bring good luck.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- 14-karat gold
- Round-cut SI diamonds, total weight: 0.67-carats; blackened diamonds, total weight: 0.49-carats
- Hook fastening
- Comes in a pouch
- The black colour of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.