14-Karat Gold Diamond Bracelet
Mr Luis Morais never set out to become a jewellery designer – it all started with a DIY project (a bracelet) that came out so nicely his friends and even boutique owners started requesting pieces. Inspired by that initial design, this one is strung with weighty 14-karat gold beads, each expertly carved and set with faceted blackened diamonds. Take his advice and wear yours layered with similar styles.
- This item's measurements are:
- 14-karat gold beads
- Round-cut blackened diamonds, total weight: 2.10-carats
- Ball chain and clasp fastening
- Comes in a pouch and leather presentation box
- The black colour of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MRPORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.