14-Karat Gold Lapis, Turquoise and Tiger's Eye Bracelet
The sqaured beads of Luis Morais' bracelet are made from lapis, turquoise and tiger's eye - a trifecta of stones said to bring good fortune and protection. It's tipped with a single 14-karat gold charm that's grooved to better catch the light.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17.8cm / 7in
- Width: 0.7cm / 0.3in
- 14-karat gold
- Lapis, turquoise and tiger's eye beads
- Slips on
- Comes in a pouch
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.