Bead, 14-Karat Gold and Diamond Bracelet
On a recent trip to his native Brazil, jewellery designer Mr Luis Morais travelled deep into the Amazon to a park that can only be reached by plane or boat - it's there that he discovered the black Tucumã beads used to make this bracelet. They're strung on a fine chain and interspersed with 14-karat gold charms that are encrusted with emerald-cut diamonds. It's smart enough to wear with tailoring, but will nicely elevate casual outfits, too.
- This item's measurements are:
- Black Tucumã beads, 14-karat gold
- Emerald-cut diamonds, total weight: 2.00-carats
- Clasp fastening
- Comes in a pouch and leather presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MRPORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.