Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Maison Kitsuné's co-founders Messrs Gildas Loaëc and Masaya Kuroki change the form of their fox mascot every collection or so, just like the shape-shifting mythical creature from Japanese folklore that inspired it. Cut for a regular fit, this T-shirt is made from soft cotton-jersey and has a tactile velvet version of the animal appliquéd on the chest.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is intended for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Bright-blue cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, appliquéd designer emblem
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.