Master & Dynamic
+ David Adjaye MA770 Wireless Speaker
"We created a new geometry for this speaker. A new geometry of sound," says architect Sir David Adjaye of this 'MA770' design. Made in collaboration with Master & Dynamic, it's built from a proprietary concrete composite that's great for acoustics - so much so, that you can play music at full blast without causing the table to vibrate. The dual Kevlar long-throw woofers and titanium tweeter provide crystal clear sound, while the magnetically attached stainless steel grille can be easily removed for a more industrial look. Connect via WiFi, Bluetooth or aux cable.
- This item's measurements are:
- Height: 41cm / 16.1in
- Width: 51cm / 20.1in
- Black concrete composite
- 100W Class-D amplifier, two 4" Kevlar long throw woofers, 1.5" titanium tweeter, stainless steel grille, removable anodised aluminium control panel
- Dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 with BLE, Chromecast, 3.5mm auxiliary analog, TOSLINK optical audio
- Comes with a power adapter
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.