2 Moncler 1952 Dervo Logo-Appliquéd Quilted Glossed-Shell Down Jacket
Sergio Zambon (one half of the collaborative duo behind Moncler Genius' '2 1952' line) is inspired by the neon lights of Tokyo - it's why the collection is filled with bold hues. This yellow 'Dervo' jacket is cut from glossed-shell and quilted to evenly distribute the insulating down fill. Stash your gloves and earphones in the roomy zipped pockets.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 =XL, 5 = XXL and 6 = XXXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Internal shoulder straps for an alternative fit
- Drawcord hem
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Yellow glossed-shell
- Snap and zip fastenings
- 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Goose)
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.