Fritz Round-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Optical Glasses
Designed and prototyped by Mr Zack Moscot, a fifth-generation designer, these frames are modelled after a pair worn by Grandpa Sol's lawyer, Fritz. Made from Italian-sourced acetate, they're constructed using a durable five-barrel hinge and have a comfortable saddle bridge that rests comfortably on your nose.
This item's measurements are:
- Frame Height: 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Frame Width: 13cm / 5.1in
- Tortoiseshell acetate
- Non-prescription transparent lenses, silver screws
- Come with a case
- Can be fitted with prescription or UV-protective lenses
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.