Mish Square-Frame Silver-Tone and Acetate Sunglasses
Moscot's 'Mish' silver-tone metal sunglasses are inspired by a trip the founder's son, Sol, took to Havana in 1957. They have comfortable acetate temple tips, adjustable silicone nose pads and a square shape that complements those with rounder features. We think they look best with a Cuba Libre in hand.
This item's measurements are:
- Frame Height: 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Frame Width: 14cm / 5.5in
- Silver-tone metal and tonal-grey acetate
- Grey-green lenses, silicone nose pads
- Come with a case
- 100% UV protection
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.