MP Massimo Piombo
Double-Breasted Brushed-Virgin Wool-Blend Coat
MP Massimo Piombo designs beyond trends and seasons to create pieces worth investing in, and substantial outerwear is one of the best ways to get more bang for your buck. This bottle-green coat is tailored from a warming blend containing virgin wool, mohair and alpaca that's lightly teased and brushed for an even softer handle. It's cut with sweeping shawl lapels that perfectly balance the slightly boxy profile.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This coat is designed for a slightly loose fit and is sized for layering
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Bottle-green brushed-virgin wool, mohair and alpaca-blend
- Shawl lapels, two front welt pockets, single vent, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 70% wool, 11% mohair, 11% alpaca, 8% polyamide; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining: 52% viscose, 48% acetate
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.