Mulholland C Round-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate and White Gold-Plated Glasses
The small round shape of Mr Leight's 'Mulholland' glasses take inspiration from '80s Japanese wire frames, whereas the adjustable temple construction draws from engineer Mr William Mulholland for whom they're named. They've been handcrafted in Japan from lightweight white-gold plated titanium with tortoiseshell acetate inserts.
This item's measurements are:
- Frame Height - 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Frame Width - 12cm / 4.7in
- Tortoiseshell acetate, white gold-plated titanium
- Non-prescription transparent lenses
- Come with a case
- Can be fitted with prescription or UV-protective lenses
- Designer colour: Beachwood
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.