Corduroy-Trimmed Cotton and Linen-Blend Twill Chore Jacket
DESIGNED BY MR PORTER. The chore jacket first emerged in 19th century France where it was the favoured uniform of railway engineers, farmers and labourers. Mr P.'s version is made from tactile cotton-canvas and trimmed with plush corduroy at the collar and patch pockets. It’s cut slightly loose for easy layering.
- XS = UK/US 34-36, IT/FR/EU 44-46
- S = UK/US 36-38, IT/FR/EU 46-48
- M = UK/US 38-40, IT/FR/EU 48-50
- L = UK/US 40-42, IT/FR/EU 50-52
- XL = UK/US 42-44, IT/FR/EU 52-54
- XXL = UK/US 44-46, IT/FR/EU 54-56
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru cotton and linen-blend twill, beige corduroy
- Button fastenings
- 58% cotton, 42% linen; fabric2: 100% cotton
- Machine wash or dry clean
This product unlocks access to tailor-made digital content including detailed care information, origin story and styling advice. When you receive your purchase, scan the QR code on the care label to discover how to make the most of your item.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.