NRG Logo-Embroidered Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Nike's iconic 'Swoosh' emblem was originally invented back in the '70s when graphic designer Ms Carolyn Davidson was attempting to sketch shapes that conveyed motion. Made from light and breathable cotton-jersey, this T-shirt is covered in embroidered versions of the logo and fitted with a ribbed crew neck to hold its shape.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve an oversized fit
- This T-shirt is designed for a loose fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Light-grey cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, embroidered designer emblems
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.