Club Campus Neomatik Automatic 39.5mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 765
NOMOS Glashütte is one of the few fine watchmakers to produce all of its calibres entirely in-house. Engineered with a precise DUW 3001 automatic movement, this slender 'Club Campus neomatik' watch has been manufactured in Germany from polished stainless steel and features the label's first ever bracelet strap. The numerals, markers and hands are all coated with Super-LumiNova® for visibility in low light. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- NOMOS DUW 3001 automatic movement with 43-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Seconds sub-dial with stop-seconds mechanism
- White silver-plated dial
- Super-LumiNova®-coated rhodium-plated hands, Super-LumiNova®-coated dark-blue Arabic and Roman numerals and markers
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 39.5mm; case thickness: 8.4mm
- Water resistance: 20 bar
- Comes in a presentation box with leather case
- Reference number: 735
- Manufactured in Germany
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.