Tangente Neomatik Automatic 40.5mm Stainless Steel and Horween Cordovan Leather Watch, Ref. No. 181
NOMOS Glashütte's 'Tangente' watch has been its most popular style for 25 years, and this award-winning version is updated with in-house DUW 6101 automatic movement. It's housed in a sizable yet slim 40.5mm stainless steel case that has enough room for the precise calibre. The dark-grey dial features ruthenium, the brand's iconic Bauhaus-inspired numerals and a unique date ring with a striking red indicator. It secures with a comfortable Horween Cordovan leather strap that's smooth and durable, so it will last for years to come. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- NOMOS DUW 6101 automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels
- Hour and minute hands, seconds sub-dial
- Date ring
- Dark-grey dial
- Rhodium-plated hands, numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening black Horween Cordovan leather strap
- Case diameter: 40.5mm; case thickness: 7.9mm; strap width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a wooden box
- Owing to the natural dyeing process used, strap colours may vary slightly
- Reference number: 181
- Manufactured in Germany
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.