Suburbia Skinny-Fit Tiger-Print Denim Jeans
- UK/US 28 (sold out)
- UK/US 30 (sold out)
- UK/US 32 (sold out)
- UK/US 34 (sold out)
- UK/US 36 (sold out)
Noon Goons' 'Suburbia' jeans are a tribute to designer and musician Mr Drew Bernstein and named after the punk film he once appeared in. They're cut for a skinny fit from tiger-print denim and specially enzyme-washed to create a lived-in look and feel.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Skinny leg, mid-rise style
- Size 32 jeans have a hem width of approximately 6.5”/ 16.5cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black and orange denim
- Belt loops, five pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.