Sigfred Brushed Knitted Sweater
Copenhagen-based label Norse Projects knows a thing or two about dressing for cold weather, and opts for naturally warming fabrics for its knitwear. This 'Sigfred' sweater is spun from an alpaca and wool-blend that's brushed to soften its handle, and bordered by flexible ribbed trims.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit
- This regular cut sweater is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Brown alpaca, wool, polyamide and elastane-blend
- 32% alpaca, 32% wool, 20% polyamide, 6% elastane
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Designer colour: Linden Green
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.