Printed Brushed Mohair-Blend Zip-Up Hoodie
- XS (only one left)
- XXL (sold out)
Off-White designer Mr Virgil Abloh often references the subcultures he grew up with in New York's Lower East Side. Taking a cue from the '90s grunge era, this hoodie is knitted from brushed mohair-blend. It's printed with two of the brand's trademark motifs – the chevron stripes along the sleeves and the arrows on the back.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This regular cut hoodie is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black, white and grey brushed mohair-blend
- Drawstring hood, front pouch pockets
- Zip fastening
- 50% mohair, 32% polyamide, 18% wool
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.