+ Undercover Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- XS (sold out)
- S (sold out)
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (sold out)
Off-White's collaboration with Undercover revives many of Mr Jun Takahashi's famous graphics from the archive. First appearing in 2014, the apple print on this cotton-jersey T-shirt is updated with a coiling snake and signed with combined branding, including a literal mashup of both labels' names 'Under-Off-White-Covers' at the chest. Shown here with Off-White trousers, Vans sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.