Aquis Date Relief Automatic 43.5mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 01 733 7730 4153-07 5 24 11EB
Oris actively campaigns to protect and conserve the world's oceans – its latest effort is a partnership with expedition swimmer Mr Ernst Bromeis and the release of this 'Aquis Date Relief' watch. Expertly manufactured in Switzerland with a stainless steel case and black leather strap, it features an in-house made automatic movement and unidirectional bezel that makes it easy to track seconds. The hour and minutes hands are coated with luminescent Super-LumiNova® for reliable visibility. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made Oris 733, base SW 200-1 automatic winding, bi-directional rotating red rotor with 38-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Date corrector and stop-second
- Dark-grey dial
- Super-LumiNova®-coated faceted markers and hands
- Multi-piece stainless steel case and minutes scale top ring
- Uni-directional relief bezel
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screwed stainless steel case back with transparent mineral glass
- Clasp-fastening black leather strap
- Case diameter: 43.5mm; strap width: 24mm
- Water resistance: 30 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 01 733 7730 4153-07 5 24 11EB
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.