Toric Automatic Chronometer 40.8mm Rose Gold and Alligator Watch
This Parmigiani Fleurier watch is an homage to the first model that founder Mr Michel Parmigiani ever built - the 'Toric Memory Time' - in 1996. In rose gold, it features the same concentric fluted bezel inspired by classical Greek and Roman architecture, and has an easy-to-read off-white dial that's subtly grained to resemble parchment and an anti-reflective sapphire glass. It's powered by a Swiss-made COSC-certified PF441 automatic movement, which is artfully detailed with Côtes-de-Genève and guilloché motifs visible through the exhibition caseback and is anchored by an attractive Hermès alligator strap. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre PF441-COSC automatic movement with 55-hour power reserve
- 29 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- Date window
- White dial
- Red gold luminescent-coated hands, black indices
- Rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40.8mm; case thickness: 9.4mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: PFC423-1602401-HA1441
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.