The Original Westerley Jacquard-Knit Wool Cardigan
An archive design from 1972, Pendleton's 'The Original Westerley' cardigan is an exact recreation of the one worn by 'The Dude' in the Coen brothers' cult classic, The Big Lebowski. It's knitted from insulating wool for a thick, ribbed handle and jacquard-stitched with a retro geometric pattern. Note the small bowling pin attached to the front ring zip.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This cardigan is designed for a relaxed cut
- Weighted knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige and tonal-brown wool
- Zip fastening
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.