Brownsville Shearling-Trimmed Wool and Cotton-Blend Jacquard Coat
Pendleton founded its first mill in 1893 and this long legacy underlies each of its pieces. This jacket is woven from a wool and cotton-blend in a jacquard pattern inspired by the Tecopa Hills mountain range of California. It has a plush shearling collar for warmth and textural contrast.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This coat is designed for a slim fit
- Thick, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured wool and cotton-blend jacquard, cream shearling
- Button fastenings
- 82% wool, 18% cotton; lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.