Turquoise and 14-Karat Gold-Filled Necklace
Peyote Bird taps its Santa Fe surroundings to make really interesting jewellery - for example, the vibrant stone inlay on this pendant necklace was sourced from the Kingman Turquoise Mine, one of the oldest in America. The ball chain is cast from 14-karat gold-filled metal and is relatively thin, so it's comfortable enough to wear daily.
This item's measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- Pendant Length: 4.5cm / 1.8in
- Turquoise, 14-karat gold-filled metal
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.