Polo S Automatic 42mm Stainless Steel Watch
Piaget's 'Polo S' watch series references the refined lifestyle associated with equestrian sport, making it equally athletic and sophisticated in design. This 42mm stainless steel model is powered by a 1110P self-winding movement manufactured in the Swiss village of La Côte-aux-Fées, the same place in which the storied horologist was founded in 1874. The silvered guilloché dial enhances the enduring appeal of this piece, while the sapphire glass back showcases the engraved oscillating weight, ruby jewels and blued screws – each detail a testament to the house's expert craftsmanship. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made 1110P self-winding mechanical movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph #Functions
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Balance stop #Dial
- Silvered guilloché dial, Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and indices #Case
- Brushed stainless steel case
- Screw-in crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and transparent case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap #Specifications
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 9.4mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: G0A41001
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.