Ijebu Camp-Collar Checked Broderie Anglaise Cotton Shirt
The saturated tones of Post-Imperial's 'Ijebu' shirt are achieved by master hand-dyers through the rare craft of adire, a wax-resist technique pioneered by the Yoruba people in Southwest Nigeria. It's made from decorative and airy broderie anglaise cotton and has a relaxed camp collar.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This shirt is designed for a boxy fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Orange and white broderie anglaise cotton
- Camp collar, chest patch pocket, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.