Private White V.C.
Slim-Fit Stretch-Cotton Moleskin Bomber Jacket
Colour: Storm blue
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (sold out)
Some employees have been with Private White V.C. for 45 years - a commitment that speaks volumes to the Manchester label's high values and standards. In a traditional bomber silhouette, this jacket has been made in the label's factory from responsibly sourced stretch-cotton moleskin. It's lightweight but insulating, making it ideal for brisk days. Shown here with Officine Generale trousers, Club Monaco T-shirt, Mr P. shirt, Common Projects sneakers.
- Size 3 = S, 4 = M, 5 = L, 6 = XL and 7 = XXL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slim fit
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 39"/ 99cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Storm-blue stretch-cotton moleskin
- Buttoned flap pockets, ribbed trims, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Button and snap fastenings
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo), lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.