Private White V.C.
+ Woolmark Shearling-Trimmed Ventile Cotton-Gabardine Hooded Parka
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (only one left)
The Ventile® cotton-gabardine this Private White V.C. knee-length parka is handmade from was used in the first ever summit of Mount Everest in 1953, so expect it to withstand the harshest winter conditions. Filled with three layers of insulating merino wool, it's fitted with a detachable hood, a shearling funnel neck and seven handy pockets. Shown here with Howlin' sweater, Polo Ralph Lauren jeans, Polo Ralph Lauren T-shirt, Grenson Boots.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut and is sized for layering
- Padded, breathable, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Green Ventile® cotton-gabardine
- Funnel neck, detachable drawstring hood, snap-fastening throat latch, elasticated cuffs, front slash, buttoned flap and zipped pockets, two internal pockets, internal drawstring, fully lined
- Two-way zip and button fastenings
- 100% cotton; trim: 100% shearling (lamb); buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); padding: 100% merino wool; lining: 100% wool
- Wipe clean only
- Designer colour: Moss Green
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.