+ Dr. Woo Hooded Bandana-Print Quilted Cotton-Corduroy and Shell Jacket
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (only one left)
- 3 (sold out)
Sacai's jacket is part of the brand's collaboration with Dr. Woo – it's printed with the intergalactic bandana motif you'll see throughout the capsule, which is filled with the LA tattooist's design signatures. Cut from cotton-corduroy and water-resistant shell, this style is quilted in a diamond pattern for warmth and has a hood lined with faux fur. Leave it loose over a button-down shirt.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L and 4 =XL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket has a relaxed cut and is adjustable at the hem
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green, orange and black cotton-corduroy, black shell and faux-fur
- Faux fur-lined hood, snap-fastening cuffs, two front slash pockets, drawstring hem, internal snap-fastening pocket, fully lined
- Snap and zip fastening
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 100% polyester; trim: 100% acrylic; lining: 100% nylon; filling: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.