Roamer Canvas and Ripstop Backpack
Sealand Gear only uses deadstock and end-of-roll materials for its bags from the unlikeliest of sources. Classed by the brand as a backpack perfect for a full-day adventure, the 'Roamer' is made from a resilient mix of Bedouin canvas, typically used for commercial tents, and water-repellent ripstop.
This item’s measurements are:
- Handle Length: 10cm / 3.9in
- Height: 56cm / 22in
- Width: 28cm / 11in
- Black canvas and ripstop
- Top handle, two adjustable shoulder straps
- Front and side zipped pockets, front Velcro®-fastening slip pocket
- Internal zipped pocket
- Buckle fastening
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 21 litres
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.