9-Karat Recycled Gold Multi-Stone Ring
Seb Brown's antique-inspired jewellery is designed to be worn every day. The designer's 'Neapolitan' ring has been handcrafted in Melbourne from 9-karat recycled gold and set with multicoloured stones resembling stars. Its vibrant hues will add interest to all kinds of outfits.
- 9-karat recycled gold
- Baguette-cut pink sapphire, total weight: 0.25-carats; round brilliant-cut yellow sapphire, total weight: 0.07-carats; round brilliant-cut amethyst, total weight: 0.03-carats; round brilliant-cut ruby, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.