Slim-Fit Logo-Appliquéd Garment-Dyed Loopback Cotton-Jersey Shorts
There's some debate over whether terrace fashion originated in Manchester or Liverpool, but footballers agree that Stone Island was a major player on the scene. Detailed with that same ubiquitous compass emblem, these slim-fit shorts are made from mid-weight loopback cotton-jersey and garment-dyed for softness.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- Slim cut, mid-rise style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black loopback cotton-jersey
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, zipped fly, two on-seam pockets, zipped cargo pocket, back welt pocket, detachable designer emblem
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.