Channel Logo-Appliquéd Quilted Shell Hooded Down Jacket
Stone Island is named after the most recurring words in the novels of Joseph Conrad. This functional hooded jacket is made from a durable shell, quilted to retain heat and padded with insulating down. The brand's signature detachable compass patch adorns one sleeve.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with broad shoulders may also wish to take the next size up
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This jacket is intended for a regular cut
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Green shell
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Duck)
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.