Quilted Shell Down Jacket
Stone Island established itself as a leader in outerwear in 1982, and its jackets only get more impressive with time. This black style is cut from lightweight shell that's coated for an anti-drop finish, and filled with an insulating down layer. It's topped with a drawstring hood and has three zipped pockets.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This jacket is intended for a slim fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black shell
- Drawstring hood, chest and front zipped pockets, detachable designer emblem, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% polyamide; coating: 100% polyurethanic resin; lining: 100% polyamide; padding: 90% down, 10% feathers (duck)
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.