Ghost Cotton-Canvas Jacket
Part of the 'Ghost' collection, Stone Island's jacket is cut from cotton-canvas, originally developed during WWII and used by NATO pilots today. Made in the UK, it has a dense weave that makes it waterproof and wind-resistant, yet still very breathable. Its versatile monochromatic profile is inspired by military camouflage gear.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Beige cotton-canvas
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.