Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
When it comes to streetwear, there are few logos more recognisable than Stone Island's compass - it first gained steam with Italian youth in the '80s, and was worn by '90s Britpop band members. It's now often seen on the arms of Drake and Mr Travis Scott. Left unadorned aside from the emblem, this sweatshirt is cut from from loopback cotton-jersey for a comfortable relaxed fit.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This sweatshirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Pink loopback cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, detachable designer emblem, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.