Logo-Appliquéd Garment-Dyed Cotton-Jersey Half-Zip Sweatshirt
Stone Island founder Massimo Osti was the first to pioneer garment dyeing in the early 1970s - it's been central to the brand since day one. With a half-zip fastening that's ideal for layering, this slightly faded sweatshirt is made from soft cotton-jersey and has the signature compass logo patch on the sleeve.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black cotton-jersey
- Zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.