The wool cloth used to make Sunspel's overshirt was woven at Abraham Moon, the 19th-century English mill. It's cut in a classic worker profile with additional pockets for practical storage.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Charcoal wool
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, front patch pockets, internal pocket
- Button fastenings
- 100% wool; lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.