Carrera Automatic 39mm Steel Watch, Ref. No. WAR211A.BA0782
When Mr Tag Heuer's grandson attended the Monte Carlo Automobile Rally in 1959 and noticed how difficult the pilots' watches were to read, the idea for the 'Carrera' chronograph was born. Timeless - and legible - in its clean-lined design, this watch has a black dial with sleek silver-tone hands and indices, and a window to note the date. It's framed with a steel case and bracelet strap. Appreciate the intricacy of its Swiss-made calibre 5 automatic movement through the sapphire crystal exhibition case back.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made TAG Heuer calibre 5 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 25-26 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Black dial
- Polished, faceted and luminous silver-tone indexes, markers and hands
- Polished steel case
- Fixed bezel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 39mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WAR211A.BA0782
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.