Aquaracer Chronograph Quartz 43mm Steel Watch, Ref. No. CAY1110.BA0927
TAG Heuer has a long history of creating timepieces inspired by aquatics - Mr Edouard Heuer patented one of the first ever water-resistant cases for pocket watches back in 1895. Built for diving, this 'Aquaracer' reference has been manufactured in Switzerland from durable steel and is powered by a reliable quartz movement. The rotating bezel and chronograph functionality make it easy to track seconds, while the luminous hands and markers are visible even when there's not much light.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made TAG Heuer quartz movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Black dial
- Faceted and luminous indexes, markers and skeletonised hands
- Brushed and polished steel case
- Unidirectional bezel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 43mm
- Water resistance: 30 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: CAY1110.BA0927
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.