Q Timex Reissue 38mm Gold-Tone Watch
For its collection of reissues, Timex selects archival watches that are as relevant to the brand's history as they are to modern style. This diving-inspired 'Q' model is made from gold-tone stainless steel and powered by the precise quartz movement that made it so innovative and popular in the '70s. The two-tone rotating bezel and battery hatch on the case back match the original, too.
This item’s measurements are:
- Face Diameter: 3.7cm / 1.5in
- Max. Strap Length: 122cm / 48in
- Strap Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet strap
- Black and navy rotating bezel, black dial, cream indices, white markers, luminous metal hour and minute hands, red second hand, day and date windows
- Acrylic lens, quartz movement
- Clasp fastening
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.