+ Pink Floyd Printed Cotton-Twill Jacket
Undercover's jacket is printed all over with cover art from Pink Floyd's 1977 album Animals, loosely inspired by George Orwell's novel Animal Farm. Modelled on classic workwear styles, it's cut from durable cotton-twill and will layer easily over a shirt or a tee. Some might recognise the factory on the front – it's London's Battersea Power Station.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L, 5 = XL, 6 = XXL and 7 = XXXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-twill
- Zip fastening
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.