Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (low stock)
- 5 (only one left)
Undercover's SS20 collection has plenty of references to the 1922 German horror film Nosferatu, like the graphics on this T-shirt. It's cut for a regular fit from cotton-jersey and printed with a castle on both sides - a nod to Orava Castle, where many scenes from the movie were filmed.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L and 4 = XL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This T-shirt is intended for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 2
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White and red cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.