Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- 1 (only one left)
Mr Jun Takahashi was so impacted by A Clockwork Orange, elements like the characters' Nadsat slang language helped inform the Undercover AW19 collection. This cotton-jersey T-shirt is printed with a pixelated image and 'spatchka', the word for 'sleep'. Shown here with Raf Simons jeans, Nike sneakers.
This item is small to size; see Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L and 4 = XL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.