Logo-Print Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Back in the '70s, Vans' logo was originally created to be spray-painted on skateboards which explains its stencil design. This crew-neck T-shirt is cut from soft cotton-jersey and features the moniker printed on the chest. Sport it with anything from shorts to cargos.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This regular cut T-shirt is intended for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- White and black cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.