Social Sculpture 1000 Dry Damaged Denim Jacket
- 1 (only one left)
- 2 (only one left)
- 3 (only one left)
- 4 (only one left)
- 5 (sold out)
Mr Hiroki Nakamura and his team have spent years developing visvim's 'Dry Damaged' denim, which replicates the handle of vintage fabrics by removing the oil from the fibres during a pre-shrinking process. Part of the house's 'Social Sculpture' line, this jacket is made from rope-dyed yarns (the cream of the crop, as far as denimheads are concerned) and topped with hand-painted metal buttons to enhance the authentic worn-in look.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Indigo denim
- Buttoned cuffs, waist tabs and two chest flap pockets, two on-seam pockets, leather back patch, faded
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.