Kiyari Striped Padded Wool, Linen and Cotton-Blend Tweed Kimono Jacket
visvim's 'Kiyari' jacket is inspired by traditional kimonos. It's been made in Japan from wool, linen and cotton-blend tweed and lightly padded to accentuate the boxy fit.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Lightly padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 2
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-brown and grey wool, linen and cotton--blend tweed
- Ties at front
- Fabric 1: 66% wool, 33% linen, 1% cotton; fabric 2: 76% wool, 24% linen; filling: 100% silk; lining: 100% rayon
- Specialist clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.