Jumbo Weller Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
visvim's founder Hiroki Nakamura is a big fan of vintage Americana, which provides great inspiration for his designs. This 'Jumbo Weller' polo shirt is cut from cotton-piqué and deliberately faded for a pre-worn feel. It's appliquéd with a 'Koinobori' carp flag, which is traditionally flown in Japan to celebrate Children's Day.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Forest-green cotton-piqué
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.