Leopard-Jacquard Knitted Cardigan
Founded by design duo and former J-League soccer players Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori in 2005, Wacko Maria's collections are still defined by the wild animal prints that appear in every collection. Covered with leopard spots, this cardigan is knitted with a generous amount of mohair and wool for a soft handle that's nice and warm, too.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This cardigan is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Green, yellow and black jacquard
- Front patch pockets, appliquéd designer emblem, ribbed trims
- Button fastenings
- 38% mohair, 37% nylon, 25% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.