+ Dormeuil Tapered Pleated Metallic Wool Trousers
- S (sold out)
- M (only one left)
- L (only one left)
Tokyo streetwear brand Wacko Maria works unexpected, unique details into its designs, even when it comes to traditional tailoring. These tapered, pleated trousers have been crafted in Japan from mid-weight wool sourced from French textile mill Dormeuil - the cloth is subtly woven with multicoloured metallic threads that shine when they catch the light.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Tapered leg, low-crotch style with unfinished hems
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black wool
- Belt loops, two on-seam pockets, back welt pocket, back buttoned welt pocket, front pleats, multicoloured metallic threads, unfinished hems
- Hook and zip fastening
- 100% wool; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.